What’s New in 0.12.2¶
This release of OpenMC is primarily a hotfix release with numerous important bug fixes. Several tally-related enhancements have also been added.
Three tally-related enhancements were added to the code in this release:
- A new
CollisionFilterclass that allows tallies to be filtered by the number of collisions a particle has undergone.
- A translation attribute has been added to
MeshFilterthat allows a mesh to be translated from its original position before location checks are performed.
UnstructuredMeshclass now supports libMesh unstructured meshes to enable better ingration with MOOSE-based applications.
- Reset particle coordinates during find cell operation
- Cover quadric edge case
- Prevent divide-by-zero in bins_crossed methods for meshes
- Fix for translational periodic boundary conditions
- Fix angle sampling in CorrelatedAngleEnergy
- Fix typo in fmt string for a lattice error
- Nu-fission tally and stochastic volume bug fixes
- Make sure failed neighbor list triggers exhaustic search
- Change element to element.title to catch lowercase entries
- Disallow non-current scores with a surface filter
- Depletion operator obeys Materials.cross_sections
- Fix for surface_bins_crossed override