Bins tally events based on particle scattering angle.
- values (int or Iterable of Real) – A grid of scattering angles which events will binned into. Values represent the cosine of the scattering angle. If an iterable is given, the values will be used explicitly as grid points. If a single int is given, the range [-1, 1] will be divided up equally into that number of bins.
- filter_id (int) – Unique identifier for the filter
- values (numpy.ndarray) – An array of values for which each successive pair constitutes a range of scattering angle cosines for a single bin
- id (int) – Unique identifier for the filter
- bins (numpy.ndarray) – An array of shape (N, 2) where each row is a pair of scattering angle cosines for a single filter bin
- num_bins (Integral) – The number of filter bins