Bins tally events based on the incident particle’s direction.
- values (int or Iterable of Real) – A grid of azimuthal angles which events will binned into. Values represent an angle in radians relative to the x-axis and perpendicular to the z-axis. If an iterable is given, the values will be used explicitly as grid points. If a single int is given, the range [-pi, pi) will be divided up equally into that number of bins.
- filter_id (int) – Unique identifier for the filter
- values (numpy.ndarray) – An array of values for which each successive pair constitutes a range of azimuthal angles in [rad] for a single bin
- id (int) – Unique identifier for the filter
- bins (numpy.ndarray) – An array of shape (N, 2) where each row is a pair of azimuthal angles for a single filter bin
- num_bins (Integral) – The number of filter bins