Reaction rates resulting from a transport operator call
This class is a subclass of
numpy.ndarraywith a few custom attributes that make it easy to determine what index corresponds to a given material, nuclide, and reaction rate.
- local_mats (list of str) – Material IDs
- nuclides (list of str) – Depletable nuclides
- reactions (list of str) – Transmutation reactions being tracked
- from_results (boolean) – If the reaction rates are loaded from results, indexing dictionaries need to be kept the same.
- index_mat (OrderedDict of str to int) – A dictionary mapping material ID as string to index.
- index_nuc (OrderedDict of str to int) – A dictionary mapping nuclide name as string to index.
- index_rx (OrderedDict of str to int) – A dictionary mapping reaction name as string to index.
- n_mat (int) – Number of materials.
- n_nuc (int) – Number of nucs.
- n_react (int) – Number of reactions.
get(mat, nuc, rx)¶
Get reaction rate by material/nuclide/reaction
Reaction rate corresponding to given material, nuclide, and reaction