RegularMesh(uid=None, new=True, index=None)¶
RegularMesh stored internally.
This class exposes a mesh that is stored internally in the OpenMC library. To obtain a view of a mesh with a given ID, use the
index (int) – Index in the meshes array.
- id (int) – ID of the mesh
- dimension (iterable of int) – The number of mesh cells in each direction.
- lower_left (numpy.ndarray) – The lower-left corner of the structured mesh. If only two coordinate are given, it is assumed that the mesh is an x-y mesh.
- upper_right (numpy.ndarray) – The upper-right corner of the structrued mesh. If only two coordinate are given, it is assumed that the mesh is an x-y mesh.
- width (numpy.ndarray) – The width of mesh cells in each direction.