- seed (int8_t) – Pseudo-random number generator seed.
- energy_mode (char) – Energy mode of the run, either
‘continuous-energy’ or ‘multi-group’.
- run_mode (char) – Run mode used, either ‘eigenvalue’ or
- n_particles (int8_t) – Number of particles used per generation.
- n_batches (int) – Number of batches to simulate.
- current_batch (int) – The number of batches already simulated.
- n_inactive (int) – Number of inactive batches. Only present
when run_mode is ‘eigenvalue’.
- generations_per_batch (int) – Number of generations per
batch. Only present when run_mode is ‘eigenvalue’.
- k_generation (double) – k-effective for each generation
- entropy (double) – Shannon entropy for each generation
- k_col_abs (double) – Sum of product of collision/absorption
estimates of k-effective.
- k_col_tra (double) – Sum of product of
collision/track-length estimates of k-effective.
- k_abs_tra (double) – Sum of product of
absorption/track-length estimates of k-effective.
- k_combined (double) – Mean and standard deviation of a
combined estimate of k-effective.
- n_realizations (int) – Number of realizations for global
- global_tallies (double) – Accumulated sum and
sum-of-squares for each global tally.
- source_bank (Compound type) – Source bank information for each
particle. The compound type has fields
delayed_group, which represent the weight,
position, direction, energy, energy group, and delayed_group of the
source particle, respectively. Only present when run_mode is